Need a little diversion? Then take my current quiz.
- Although Mattel currently doesn’t sell a Librarian Barbie, an individual, whom I assume is a librarian, posted a photo on Flickr (www.flickr.com) of a Librarian Barbie-type doll. The photo is of a:
- Children’s Librarian Doll
- Matronly Stereotypical Librarian Doll
- Militant Radical Librarian Doll
- Each of the following movies contains a librarian character. In which movie does the librarian end up the smartest person in the nation?
- Because of Winn Dixie
- The Black Mask
- Last Life in the Universe
- In the episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog titled Wrath of the Librarian (www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcrTShvezqE) from the Cartoon Network, what is the title of the overdue book?
- The Pixie and the Prickle Pirate
- Catnap and Dogs
- The Adventures of an Adventurous Canine
- Which of the following writers/poets did not work as a librarian at one point in his/her life?
- John Braine (author of Room at the Top and other works)
- Jorge Luis Borges (poet /author, his first poetry book was Fervor de Buenos Aires)
- Madeleine L’Engle (author of children’s and young adult novels)
- Upton Sinclair (author of The Jungle and other works)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (poet whose work includes The Song of Hiawatha)
- On the Cartoonist Group’s website (www.cartoonistgroup.com), do a search on the word “librarian.” Scroll through the results until you find a cartoon with the caption that begins - “Library. The books on magic disappeared, the speed-reading manuals are all overdue, the geography books are in the wrong location, and now I can’t find the books on reincarnation…”
What is the name of the strip that this caption appeared in, and what is the date it was published on?
Need help finding the answers? If so, email me at email@example.com and tell me which question you’re having trouble with.